Halloween Candy Skillet Blondie
A fun and easy way to use up your leftover halloween candy!
- 72 grams of Unsalted Butter, Melted 5 Tablespoons
- 150 Grams of Brown Sugar 3/4 Cup
- 1 Whole Large Egg
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla
- 120 Grams of All Purpose Flour 1 Cup
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Cup of Assorted Chocolate Leftover Halloween Candy Chopped into ¼ – ½” dice
- Some extra chopped candy to place on top Optional
- Butter an oven safe skillet or butter the bottom and sides of an 8” round pan and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- In a bowl set over a pot of simmering water, place the butter and heat until melted. Remove the bowl from the heat and whisk in the brown sugar.
- Next, whisk in the egg and vanilla extract.
- Add the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda and whisk in until just combine.
- Fold in the chopped candy.
- Place the batter into the prepared pan and smooth with an offset spatula.
- Add a few pieces of chopped candy on top either before or as a garnish after baking.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-22 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or allow to cool.